Oct 16 , 2013
It’s been a while since my last podcast, so I wanted to bring The Handyman Startup Podcast back with a bang!
In this episode, I interview Jim Copenhaver, a successful handyman business owner from Chicago, IL.
Jim has successfully built Punch List, a thriving handyman business that currently employs at least 4 full-time handymen. But get this, he’s only been in business for a about a year and a half!
He obviously knows what he’s doing, that’s why I asked him to join me on the Handyman Startup Podcast so I could pick his brain and share his secrets with you.
Here are some of the things we cover in this episode:
- Why finding a mentor can skyrocket your success.
- The challenges of having employees.
- How to hire and keep good employees.
- Why milking the clock will actually lose you money in the long run.
- Why Jim charges hourly for most of his services.
- How to use the power of online reviews to grow your business faster than ever.
- and much more.
Whether you are looking to go big and hire employees or just want to keep rollin’ solo, this interview is packed with golden nuggets of tips and advice that will propel you forward with your business.
After listening to the review, I’d love it if you’d do two things:
#1: Leave a comment below telling me the most valuable thing you gained from this podcast.
#2: Leave me a review on iTunes! (if you haven’t already)