Sep 18 , 2014
Have you ever thought about becoming a franchisee?
If so, you’re going to love this Interview.
In this episode of the Handyman Startup podcast, I talk with Linda Stanfield, owner of Benjamin Franking Plumbing in Chandler, Arizona.
Linda has worked with her husband to grow their own Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and has had a lot of success doing it. She’s also a great person who is interested in improving the home service industry and is willing to share what she’s learned to help others.
With over 15 years as a business owner, Linda has a lot of valuable lessons to teach and it was a pleasure having her on the show.
Regardless of whether you are buying a plumbing franchise, or starting a handyman business, the insights that Linda shares are extremely valuable.
Here are some of the topics we cover in this episode:
- How the home service industry is changing and what you need to do to adapt.
- The secret to giving amazing service.
- Benefits of becoming a franchisee.
- What to consider when purchasing a franchise.
- The power of simply wearing a uniform.
- The importance of learning your financials.
- The key metrics to focus on in your business.
Recommended Resources Mentioned:
- The Handyman Web Academy – Online marketing made easy for the home service industry (Now called “Handyman Marketing Machine”).
- Linda’s personal website – LindaStanfield.com
- Linda’s book recommendation – “Where Did the Money Go?“
Thanks for listening! And, if you haven’t yet done so, please leave a review on iTunes and let me know how I’m doing! You may even get featured on the next episode.
Comments or Questions?
Have any thoughts on a topic for the next show? Know somebody I should interview? Or, just want to share your thoughts on this episode. Let me know in the comments below!