The more the merrier.
Don’t deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Connect to the 1 gigabit ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. We’ve also thrown in a 1.6ft USB 3.0 Cable to ensure your data syncing is just as quick.
Keeping things light.
What good is such versatility if you’ll be able to’t take it out? With no screws and a stylish, mirrored front, the slim and compact Anker 3-Port Hub expands your capability, wherever you are.
Power Usage Alerts:
• To verify a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It isn’t compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
• Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
• On Windows, a driver must be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users will have to upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, and so on.) won’t work around USB 3.0 ports. Try the use of a USB 2.0 connection.
Easily add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
1 gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
Lightweight “power-bar” design effectively saves space. Green LED indicates normal operation.
Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data protected and supports hot swapping.
Package contents: Anker 3-Port USB and Ethernet Hub, 1.6ft / 50cm USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: 00M6CDC08G05XM832JG2. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.)