Product condition: New
Tackle Tek Nomad XP - Lighted Backpack w/USB Charging System
The Nomad XP includes an integrated 5000mAh rechargeable USB power supply that extends the battery life of your small portable electronic devices. Also included are four USB power adapter tips and cable. The integrated LED light system allows you to see into the backpack or your work area. The LED lights display white and green options. Also features a large upper storage area with a removable divider. The Nomad XP has the capacity to hold up to six 3600-series and four 3500-series trays.(Not Included)
- LED Light - Integrated LED light system allows for fishing from dusk to dawn
- Power Supply - 5000mAh rechargeable USB power supply
- Power Adapter Tips & USB Cable - Includes 4 power adapter tips and USB cable- (Apple Lightning, Apple 30-pin, USB micro, USB mini)
- Tray Storage - Lower tray compartment for storage of up to 4 medium #3600-style trays(Not Included)
- Rain Cover - Protective rain cover can be quickly deployed to keep your bag contents safe
- Sunglass Holder - Permanently mounted molded sunglass holder helps keep your glasses safe
- Plier Holder - Removable plier holder goes from bag to belt so your pliers are easy to find
- Retractable Lanyard - Removable self-retracting steel cable lanyard for clippers or small tools
- Clear Internal Pocket/LED Light - keep your maps and/or license dry, LED light swivels to see inside the backpack
- Front Pocket - Dual function front holds mobile device and power supply
- Base Pads - Base pads to reduce wear and help keep bag clean and dry
- Shoulder Straps - Large adjustable padded shoulder straps with added sternum strap for better comfort and fit
Light Output/Levels:13 lumens max., 3 levels
Power:2 AAA batteries, included
Exterior Dimensions:17"W x "H x 8.5"D
Tray Compartment Dimensions:"W x "H x 8"D
Tray Dimension (#3600):"W x "H x 7" D
Recharge By:USB AC Adapter/USB DC Adapter/Solar
Input:DC 5V/800mA (MAX)
Output: DC 5V/1000mA (MAX) for smartphones, mp3 players, and other small electronic devices
DC 5V/2100mA (MAX) for tablets¹
Approx. Recharge Times: 7.5 -10 hours with AC/DC adapter
12-15 hours with XP Solar Panel²
Dimensions:"W x "H x "H
Power Adapter Tips:Apple Lightning, Apple 30-pin, USB micro & USB mini
USB Cable Length:"
¹ Tablet output will only give a partial charge depending on tablet battery specifications
² Charge time based on optimal weather and geographical conditions
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Handyman.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
FedEx Two Days
2 business days
FedEx Overnight *
1-2 business days
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Update this section based on carriers you support.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Handyman.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Handyman.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Handyman.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.