Klein Tools USB Digital Meter - USB-A & USB-C
Product condition: New
USB Digital Meter - USB-A & USB-C
The Klein Tools ET920 is a USB digital meter for Type-A and Type-C ports. It accurately and reliably measures and displays the USB port voltage, current, capacity, energy, and resistance simultaneously. It can function with any USB-A and most USB-C ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge® ports that have the ability to deliver power. It requires NO batteries as it draws power from the power source to function.
- 3 to 20V DC; Current: to 3A (USB-A); 3 to 20V DC; Current: to 5A (USB-C)
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A or USB-C ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge® ports
- Store and recall up to 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- Hi-resolution LCD for clear visibility in environments with low ambient lighting
- Durable cables to allow easy access to hard-to-reach ports
- Rugged, pocket-sized, and light weight Klein industrial design stands up to jobsite demands
- Built to withstand a 6' (2M) drop
- No batteries needed; powered by the USB port being tested
- Type: USB-A (Type A) and USB-C (Type C)
- Application: USB Port Voltage, Current, Capacity, Energy and Resistance (Calculated)
- Special Features: Fits Any USB-A and USB-C Ports
- Voltage: 3 to 20V DC
- Current: USB-A: to 3A; USB-C:
- Capacity Used: 99,999mAh Maximum
- Energy Delivered: 999Wh Maximum
- Resistance: 400 ohms Maximum
- Elapsed Time: Up to 999 Hours, 59 Min, 59 Secs
- USB Compatibility: USB-A, USB-C; Qualcomm Quick Charge® Compatible
- Drop Protection: 2M (6.6')
- Ingress Protection: IP20
- Display: LCD
- Material: Polymer
- Overall Length: " ()
- Overall Height: 0.6" ()
- Overall Width: " ()
- Weight: (48g)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Handyman.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
FedEx Two Days
2 business days
FedEx Overnight *
1-2 business days
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Handyman.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Handyman.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Handyman.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.