Product condition: New
Portable Jobsite Rechargeable Battery - 13,400mAh
The Klein Tools KTB2 is a Lithium-ion powered portable battery (power bank) designed to charge common mobile devices like tablets, cell phones, portable batteries, headphones, headlamps, and other smaller USB devices. The KTB2 is equipped with class-leading, fast-charging capabilities on all of its ports, which include Type-A Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ Technology, USB Type-A () and USB Type-C (3A). It features a 170 lumen work light and multi-position kickstand. The rugged, compact design with impact-resistant housing makes the KTB2 a versatile battery for active, professional jobsite and daily use.
- 13400 mAh capacity battery; up to 28W of total power
- USB Type-A with high speed charging powered by Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology
- USB Type-A with maximum output
- USB Type-C with Input and Output capable of up to 15 watts
- Smart battery protection
- Auto-device detection
- LED Worklight with 170 lumens on high; 100 lumens on low
- Rugged chassis with built-in stand; IP65 rating
- Battery status LED indicators
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable included
- Capacity: 13400mAh
- Output Port: USB Type-A and C
- Input Port: USB Type C
- Type: Rechargeable Battery
- Application: Mobile, Durable, Portable Battery to Quickly Recharge a Personal Device
- Special Features: Battery Status Indicators, Rugged Chassis, Smart Battery Protection, Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology, LED 170 Lumens Work Light
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 48 Wh
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion 18650
- Number of Batteries: 1
- Battery Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Number of Lithium-Ion Cells: 4
- Recharge Time: 4 to10 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to40° C)
- Battery Life: 300 Cycles
- Shelf Life: Charge Every 3 Months
- Included: USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Overall Length: 3.5'' (8.9 cm)
- Overall Height: 5.7'' (14.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 1'' (2.5 cm)
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Standard: CE, ETL
- Weight: 10.5 oz (300 g)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Handyman.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
FedEx Two Days
2 business days
FedEx Overnight *
1-2 business days
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Update this section based on carriers you support.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Handyman.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Handyman.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Handyman.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.