Product condition: New
Material: Aluminium Alloy + Stainless Steel
Color: Black + White
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Power: 300W
Brake Voltage: 15V
Recovery Voltage: 13.5V
Static Power Consumption: ≤8mA
Waterproof Level: IP67
Working Temperature: -35℃ ~ +75℃
Display Mode: LED (light emitting two stage tube display)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 100X87X28mm/3.94''X3.43''X1.10''(appr.)
Lightweight, compact size.
Applicable to most parts of the world.
High efficiency of power generation, long service life.
It works stably in high and low temperature environment.
Antioxidant, Corrosion resistance, Waterproof, Anti-Sandstorm.
1) The controller can control the wind turbine to charge the battery automatically.
In the case of the battery is full, through the internal circuit automatic control to make the fan brake, when the battery voltage down to restore voltage, the fan restored to the battery charging, thus protecting the fans and batteries.
2) Charging adopts limit current control to ensure the best charging effect, while providing maximum protection for fans and batteries.
3) Unique reverse protection circuit.
Due to improper operation of the battery back, do not need to replace the fuse, as long as the positive and negative polarity to reconnect correctly can make the whole system operation more reliable.
4) The light-emitting diode indicates that the circuit works in a concise, intuitive and clear state.
5) The rectifier and brake circuit part of this controller adopts the integrated module, with good heat dissipation and reliability.
6) Comprehensive waterproof protection.
The Controller adopts a fully-sealed waterproof design, no longer have to worry about air humidity, salinity, water, such as the surface of the use of the environment, there is no need to worry about the controller after the short circuit burned, protection level reached the IP67 above, even in the water can be used for a long period of normal use, stable reliability greatly improved.
1. Respectively connect the battery "+" and "-" to the controller of the battery positive and negative terminals.
2. The three-phase output voltage of the wind turbine is connected to the three-phase voltage input terminal of the controller.
3. When need for manual braking, the red thin line with the battery positive short, that is, complete the manual braking function, cancel the function, just fine red line can be broken.
1. The Controller green power Supply (battery) indicates that the battery is plugged in normally when the light is illuminated.
2. The Controller green Fan access (wind) indicates that the wind turbine is connected and the speed of the fan is reflected by the flicker.
3. The controller red (brake) indicator light is lit when the accumulator is filled, the wind turbine automatically brakes, or because over-current protection automatically brakes.
1. Confirm that the output voltage of the wind turbine is consistent with the rated voltage of the battery.
2. In accordance with the following sequential wiring, the first to connect the positive and negative battery, and then the three-phase voltage output of the machine.
3. Please carefully follow the instructions required to connect the battery and wind turbines to the controller, the reverse polarity or the wrong position will cause the system to work abnormally, and may even cause damage to the system components.
4. Although this controller has taken precautions against possible contingencies, it is strongly recommended that users strictly follow the operating procedures to prevent huge damage to the battery and the controller.
1 x Wind turbine controller
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Handyman.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
FedEx Two Days
2 business days
FedEx Overnight *
1-2 business days
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Handyman.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Handyman.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Handyman.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently ship in the U.S., Canada, Russia and UK.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.